Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Classics

Looks and pieces I consider to be classics.

Crisp white shirt

62396_in_l.jpg

Denim (blue jenans, black jeans, cut off shorts)

35098_in_l.jpg79732_in_l.jpg63407_in_l.jpg


Lingerie (I favour delicate lace, mesh and simplicity)

47852_in_l.jpg64915_in_l.jpg

Trenchcoat

65723_in_l.jpg


Leather jacket (Rick Owens)

63626_in_l.jpg

Longline Blazer

63368_in_l.jpg

Soft lightweight Knitwear

63805_in_l.jpg79670_in_l.jpg62797_in_l.jpg63065_in_l.jpg


Black dress (any silhouette)

65310_in_l.jpg62147_in_l.jpg79935_in_l.jpg62306_in_l.jpg

Shift Dress

64606_in_l.jpg 61678_in_l.jpg

T-shirt dress

63243_in_l.jpg63049_in_l.jpg

Oversized Dress (Day and Night)

61823_in_l.jpg49871_in_l.jpg

Fun Party Dress

61611_in_l.jpg63223_in_l.jpg64953_in_l.jpg63025_in_l.jpg

Shirt Dress

65403_in_l.jpg


...I like dresses...

Warm Winter Coat

79551_in_l.jpg


Black Capri's (a la Audrey)

63123_in_l.jpg

Plain t-shirts (black and white)

50058_in_l.jpg50064_in_l.jpg



And of course a great shoe, bag, accessories and a manicure take these classic pieces to a whole other level, and express an individuality.

66305_in_l.jpg 66006_in_l.jpg66138_in_l.jpg66397_in_l.jpg

61080_in_l.jpg61076_in_l.jpg

60247_fr_l.jpg60443_fr_l.jpg

60406_fr_l.jpg60091_fr_l.jpg

I don't think you can go wrong with these items though.

Maybe I am boring, I don't know how much I actually step out of these items...

______

Images: Net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment