Had my second round interview today. Now the waiting game.
I am also looking very corporate and not very me, but I guess I could get used to dressing up this formal everyday.
Just a little harder to be interesting, but I'm thinking this can be remedied once I give it a little thought and attention (or receive donations from Lanvin, among others)


Also, more blisters that I thought possible after a couple of days in heels... I blame the combination of my newly pedicured baby soft feet and new heels (non-leather inner...I should've known better yes)
Due to my corporate get-up (I can only assume)I got better service in Myer for one, no shoe sizing lines for me.
(and now have new shoes, all leather, lesson learnt)
Edit: On another note, I have indeed noticed that my week's agenda has fallen slightly by the wayside, but for good reason, I did have interviews to attend.
However, I did manage to buy my shelving unit. Although, I have not dared tackle assembly as yet. Domestic bliss, to be continued

No comments:
Post a Comment