Urge to peel my skin off.
*Moments like this further enforce my opinion that I'm not wired in a normal way...
On another note, I have been day dreaming about my fantasy pony.
The one I wanted when I was growing up.
The closest I got was a carousel, thus my obsession with those also, but
I'm getting off track here...
He is a Palomino pony called Strawberry Fields.
He is perfect, in my mind.
I have started thinking about him again because I spent Saturday night with one of my best and oldest friends, who, everyday I am more and more convinced, is actually 1/4 pony herself.
(This photo is from 2001, from a scrapbook...and it is not ok that I had to use such an old photo...)
She has about 1000 horses(was 14 at one stage then became 7, forgotten the number?) of her own, they are also her job. AWEsome.
Her collection includes a Unicorny-looking-mystical-magic pony.
Our ponies could be friends.
It would be RAD.
Her pony: Ultra
(may or may not actually have a horn)



No comments:
Post a Comment