Surprised myself this weekend.
Well out of my comfort zone on a Saturday night, friends with absolute strangers, and a birthday champagne Sunday brunch with the boys.
A very lovely end to the weekend.
AND I am so absolutely in love it will make you all sick to the stomach but I DON'T CARE!

One problem/complain etc whatever.
Still getting my photosensitive headaches which gives me a sad face as that means this blog post is the first time i have been on my computer properly this week, and its painful.
Not the headache, well yes the headache, but mostly the lack of face time with my macbookpro.
Added to this is the fact that I also am getting a sore throat again, despite taking very good care of myself this past week.
My mood is helped by the fact that my brother has gone to fetch me an apple pie to make me feel better. I'm a lucky sister, What a champion.
Happy.
And soon it will be long enough to walk around without the need for tops. This is the plan.

wish list.


Because of his nose.

Rude.

Want to watch this again soon, its been a long while.

Wish list.







No comments:
Post a Comment