Something about this particular Monday, spent sick at home, holed up in my bedroom, made me think about how much I love my friends and how much I hated how my life used to be.
I can't believe I used to be insecure around certain people, intimidated by others and then thought that if i did not surround myself with these people, I would not be able to go on by myself.
As it turns out, I am perfectly fine without any of them and also perfectly fine alone.
And surprisingly, by being alone I have also built truer, closer and much more real friendships along the way.
You know who you all are and what you have done for me.
And for those of you who don't know, you will.
I don't deserve you, but I will spend the time it takes making it all up to you.
Thankyou.



No comments:
Post a Comment