After reading La's post
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE:Name: BiancaLAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE:
Birth Date: 29th August 1985
Current Location: the end of my bed
Hair Color: brown
Righty/Lefty: right
Your fear: failureLAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your dream of the perfect date: anywhere with him...
Your thoughts first waking up: the sky looks prettyLAYER 4: YOUR PICK:
Your best physical feature: hmm not sure, i like my eyes sometimes
Your bed time: between 11pm - 2am
Your most missed memory: my old pup
Pepsi or Coke: CokeLAYER 5: DO YOU:
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds, if i had to choose... but only for the chikmcnugets
Single or Group Dates: Single
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Smoke: noLAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH:
Cuss: hell yes.
Take showers: yes, baths are gross
Have a crush: indeed, longest crush ever
Like(d) school: at times yes
Believe in yourself: starting to more and more
Believe what goes around comes around: yes
Believe everything happens for a reason: yes
Think you’re a health freak: have been in the past, trying to be healthier again, feels good
Gone to the mall: yes, boot-nanzaLAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER:
Been on stage: the world's a stage :)
Eaten sushi: everyday nearly...thats not an exaggeration either.
Been hurt: mostly physically, i'm a little scrappy.
Dyed your hair: no, but i should.
Played a stripping game: Yes, when I have about 16LAYER 8: GETTING OLD:
Kissed the same sex: Yes
Changed who you were to fit in: Changed who I was not to fit in multiple times, karma karma karma karma chameleon....
Age you’re hoping to be married by: when it happens it happensLAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY:
Number of kids you’re planning on having: probably a couple, but see what happens
Best eye color: Green / brownLAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING:
Best hair color: auburn / auburn :)
Short or long hair: long / short
Fat or fit: fit /fit
Looks or personality: both / both
Fun or serious: both/ both
1 MINUTE AGO: eating an appleLAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE:
1 HOUR AGO: classified..
1 WEEK AGO: making breakfast?
1 YEAR AGO: can't remember, probably sleeping
I FEEL: a little under the weather, but happy
I HATE: myself, sometimes
I HIDE: myself, sometimes
I NEED: a coffee
I LOVE: my life, winter, my friends, family and more recently MY JOB.
No comments:
Post a Comment