Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impassible


So in an attempt to convince myself I am not sick of my long hair,
I have gone through my hair past.

This has been a regular occurrence.
Once I reach a certain length,all I can think of is cutting it all off and starting over again.

All or nothing it seems.

"Why is it you're always too small or too tall?"

I have to just keep reminding myself how much I HATE the in between hair length stage and it should stop me from doing anything crazy for now.
Well that and how many years it took to grow it back to halfway down my back again.

I think i'll be happy with a few more inches.
I am so close but it is frustratingly easy to just go chop chop chop chop!

"You mean impossible?"
"No, impassible. Nothing's impossible."


2 comments:

  1. I did a similar blog post about my hair past recently. I went short and am probably never going to want to go long again, I just can't seem to stop going shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. checked out your blog and commented x

    ReplyDelete