
Passed my exams, so did my brother and MF.
My brother is now finished his degree, and MF has started his new job.
Have been celebrating a lot... July is one of those months, and we are only half way through!

My brother just got home from a short holiday in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Kong Kong and Macau. A group of my girlfriends are leaving US and Europe bound.
So naturally, I am really lusting over a holiday...
Haven't been away for a full week in years!
Travel itch hitting me pretty hard!
Planning on a 2 week trip in Christmas, looking to be Thailand at this stage.
It's not New York, or Paris (or Turkey as Dree in this shoot suggests), but it's short and sweet and will work for the moment, until the timing is a little better.

Benny and I really want to go to thailand for a couple of weeks over christmas too!!!!! OMG we could totally plan it together? Benny and I keep saying the same thing, its not europe or new york etc etc, but its in our budget and something we could look forward to in 6 months rather than a whole year... hmmmm we must discuss some more I think :)
ReplyDelete