Thursday, March 4, 2010

Old School cont...


So tonight was really lovely..Spanish Tapas and lots of wine (even though the staff didn't have WIPARRA!)

Also was a massive catch up, also realised that a lot has happened in the few short years we've been out of contact but think we may be adequately caught up now...
and the rest of the stuff, maybe glad we don't have extra details...
(pretty sure I over-shared a lot of my not so chirpy past with the girls...)

Also somewhat thinking that maybe if I hadn't been out of contact with these girlies would things have been different, like if i wasn't on my own?

Probably not...

No matter now... I am how I am because of everything that has happened, and though good things and many bad things happened along the way, I'm not sure I'd want to be (or could be?) any different even if I tried?

I really did miss these girls, probably more than I let on tonight...
But spending even this little bit of time together made me see that nothing really does change underneath it all, even if a lot has changed on the surface.

PS. I know they both didn't want photos taken tonight, blah blah blah.
But I still had braces in our last photos together so
SUCK IT UP x

These are the FEW that I managed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment