
So today I got all dressed up and met M
for lunch(samiches!!) in the city.
♥
Unemployment is okay sometimes.
Actually enjoyed the train ride too -
(magazine/iPod/shades in tow so as to avoid all contact with live breathing people)
Really can't wait to be in amongst that city pace during the week.
Consoled my job rejection with a touch of shopping, I felt I was very restrained.
Got some jeans yo, now I have a new grey(ish) pair to live with my fave baby blues and the requisite blacks.
I bypassed many a boot that I wish to own... (see restraint!)
Though, going back for them is very likely, not tonight though.
Locking myself away for fear of bringing them all home for therapy.
However, I could have bought many more items if the staff were not hounding me so much that I left a change room full of untried garments(very potential purchases)??? le sigh
Following up from last post...
THEY LIGHT UP!!

Xo
ReplyDelete